I should prolly explain why I’m doing this. Basically, I love reading and sharing articles with people. However, Facebook is too public (I’m friends with my dad, cousins, boss, teachers), and I don’t want to clutter up peoples’ news feeds.
Initially, I wanted to develop an web app similar to Facebook for this function, but a friend I talked to suggested that I start sharing articles first on my own.
So here goes.
1. Quartz - Psychology has identified three mindsets shared by people who actually follow through on their goals
I love Quartz, and I love self-help topics. ‘Nuff said.
2. Medium - Confused Why Donald Trump’s Message Is Resonating? Relative Comparison Theory And Income Inequality Explain A Lot.
Who actually votes for Trump? We all want to know. This article explains everything.
3. Fortune - Here Are the 5 Stocks You Should Watch for the Rio Olympics
A different take on the Olympics. (Hint: Nike)
4. Bloomberg - College Isn't Always the Way to Get Ahead. It's a Way to Not Fall Behind
Times have changed - a college degree is the bare minimum now.
5. TechCrunch - How Google Analytics ruined marketing
I viewed Google Analytics as the holy grail when I first used it; this article proposes that GA may not be as helpful as it seems.
Each week, I will round up a list of (3-5) articles i read this week. Please comment and tell me how you think about them, or if you have any other recommendations, thanks!